- If possible, make arrangements to be out of the house to permit the agent to do “their ” If you are home, don’t force conversation with potential buyers. Be polite, answer questions, and point out highlights. They want to inspect your house, not make new friends.
- Protect your Keep them out of the way in a restricted area or even out of the house.
- Open all blinds and drapes to make the home light and Turn on additional lights and lamps as needed.
- Remove excess clutter from floor, tables, and counter tops.
- Keep your valuables safely locked up or out of sight.
- Clean the bathrooms so they sparkle!.
- Don’t forget to make the bed and do the dishes.
- Dust and vacuum the house thoroughly.
- Removes excess toys and equipment from the yard.
- Wash down your driveway and Patios.
- Turn off all Very soft background music may be acceptable in some cases.
- Fresh flowers in the front yard, on the porch, and in the house can create a welcoming effect.
Home Showing Checklist
Powered by Free Rate Widget