First Impressions First
- Let the front of your house greet guests with a clean, maintained yard by fertilizing lawns, planting fresh seasonal flowers, trimming overgrown
- Painting can be expensive, but a little touch up goes a long
- Make sure your front door is solid, fresh, and
- Inspect the roof for necessary repairs and any visible broken tiles or
- Repair cracks in the driveway and Clean up oil stains.
- Mend or paint neighboring fences or
A Little Decoration Goes a Long Way
- Simple, inexpensive redecorating such as paint and accessories can result in a quicker sale at a higher Light neutral paint colors, such as off-whites, permit most every one to “imagine” their furnishings in your home.
- Clean carpets if they are heavily Spot clean stains.
Eliminate the Distractions
- Repair the minor flaws that can detract from your home’s value, such as leaky faucets, sticking windows and doors, broken handles and
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and other
Never Enough Space
- Remove all unnecessary items in your attic, basement, or other storage areas and organize all closets to show ample
- Remove excess furniture so rooms don’t look small and
- Have a garage sale to dispose of unneeded items-looks better now and less to move later!
Squeaky Clean Bathrooms!
- Check and repair caulking in showers and
- Install new shower curtain Keep bathrooms looking and smelling fresh
Contact: Lawyers Title Of Arizona for All Your Title Needs
Office: 623-979-6060 www.lawyerstitlearizona.com
The Shankman Team
Realizing Your Dream is Our Mission
28451 N. Vistancia Blvd Suite D-103 Peoria AZ 85383