Do you know that Trilogy is planning an expansion?
The current land proposed for the Trilogy® expansion would allow for exciting and new improvements throughout the Master Planned community of Trilogy®. But what you may have failed to realize, is this new land, it’s already zoned for new housing.
Currently, the owners of the land have been approved to build in excess of more than 1,000 one and two-story Single Family Homes in Trilogy. As Shea Homes is the primary builder in Trilogy at Vistancia and Blackstone at Vistanica, if they able to complete the purchase of this existing land, they then would opted to changes the a few zoning issues, they would expand Trilogy. Many of these proposed changes would add more high quality homes, amenities and residential requirements that are enjoyed today.
Already, we have made several adjustments to our plans to eliminate impacts of new development and provide a smooth transition between the existing and new neighborhoods.
- Shea has shifted the main entry road off Vistancia Blvd as far North as possible.
- Shea has added a landscape buffer between the entry road and existing homes.
- Shea has added a +/- 40 foot landscape buffer along the West property boundary of Trilogy®
- Shea has moved the New Clubhouse further to the North
- Shea committed it would build only one-story homes along the West property boundary of the existing Trilogy® community
This is just the start of planned expansion of Trilogy at Vistancia, for more information, contact Bruce or Cynthia Shankman, The Shankman Team!